Beginning May 12th at 5:30 pm we will be OPEN for in-house dining! We will only be accepting reservations, which you can make by calling/texting 251-433-0377. Read below for all of the safety measures we are taking during this time to put our guests at ease.
- In-house dining will be limited to 50% capacity.
- 8 guests max per table.
- All tables will be spaced 6 feet apart per social distancing guidelines.
- 1 ½ hour time limit for each table.
- Disposable menus/wine lists.
- All staff will be in masks and gloves.
- Courtyard seating available following guidelines above.
- No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19 will be permitted in the restaurant.
- All high traffic areas (doors etc.) will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
We will have a limited menu May 12th-16th for both in-house dining and curbside pickup which you can view Tuesday on our social media accounts.